Sunday, May 17, 2009

Do you have something you would die for?

So, I've been looking for a poem or a song or something to express how I feel. How I have been feeling for the last couple of years. Something I could share with other people struggling with infertility. I found this video/song on another adoption blog that I read. I thought I might share it with you.

Warning: I cry every time I watch this, so if you are at work, or in a public place, you may want to save this one for when you are home, with a nice glass of wine, and a box of tissues.


2 comments:

  1. wow.

    so i think the wine made it worse...and you know i don't cry at much. great way to convey ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  2. first off, Trix lies when she says she doesn't cry at much...

    2nd I was doing good until the end when the sign read "I adopted a baby with AIDS" boom I was done :) Crying like a baby :)

    Thanks Emily!! Prayin for you and Jace as always..

    ReplyDelete