Friday, December 25, 2009

How do you prepare for a child? (Part 2)

Wow. That's all I can say. I can't even begin to tell you how grateful we are to our friends and family. They say it takes a village to raise a child...well I think it takes a village to help a couple prepare for a child.

On December 10, the folks at my office threw us a party. Oh what fun!

Below are a few pictures from this party. A bunch of the folks went in together and got my carseat. They had my sister-in-law steal my keys and they strapped it in the car. It was so weird seeing that little seat back there.



On Saturday, December 12, Jace and I drove to North Louisiana to do our Christmas parties with my family. It was so great to see everyone again. It seems like it had been forever since we went up there.

While we were there, they did a party for our little guy as well.

Below is a picture of me and my grandmother, Mama Genny



Me and Jace's grandmother, Abbah.



Our little guy's grandmothers, Meme and Nan.



My sisters, Mitzi and Joani.


It was so nice to have my nephew, Mitch, at the party. He helped open the gifts! Isn't he just the cutest!



All of my other helpers: My neices Alyssa and Ana and my sis-in-law, Tricia.


We got our second carseat at this party! Yay! So now we can each have one and we don't have to bother with transferring the seat from the car to the truck.





The parties were so much fun! Our little guy is going to be so spoiled.

Stay tuned...I know it's hard to believe, but there is one more party to post about. Part 3 coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment