Saturday, January 2, 2010

Have you been playing with his toys?

Um. Yes. Yes I have. So what? I wanted to make sure they were safe and fun for him.

We’ve had lots of fun. I beat Jace in Hungry Hippo and Uno Moo…I wonder how the kid will do against me?








































These little fridge magnets have been lots of fun too…every time I walk by the refrigerator, I put a different letter in and see what sound it makes.


I’ve written most of my thank you notes at his little table.




Poor Ella's been chased all over the house by this little toy.

I can't wait for the little guy to get here so we can play with all this fun stuff together.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, what's up with the Korean comments? I got one, too. But mine was much shorter, so I guess your blog must be cooler. Also, you sound like you might be a little surprised at the sounds that the letters make, which is a little surprising and something we should probably discuss in more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bf's blog kept getting Japanese comments (as well as some rather negative ones) so she had to make them approvable before they are visible (oh dear that is NOT the technical term ;)

    Also, the toys look so fun! Tristyn can't wait to come for a playdate! And don't worry that tupperware and a spoon are just as exciting...ha!

    ReplyDelete