Get ready readers. Oh yes, both of you. I have had a request from one of my most favorite people on the planet to do a guest post on my blog. She's crafty, smart, and so very interesting….how in the world could I turn her down?!
My wonderful sister-in-law read a recent Stuff Christians Like post and requested that she be given authority to post something on my blog. How fun!
I'm taking this as a compliment that I have so many wonderful readers and she wants to be heard (not as a hint that I'm not updating my blog enough…no wait, that can't be it, she hasn't updated her since December 10th).
I'm working on a list of "Acceptable Blog Topics" for her to use as guidance. I know she will probably pay them no attention, but I wanted to give her some fun ideas.
- Why is Emily such an amazing sister-in-law?
- Why is the sky blue?
- If you had to pick one, what is your favorite color M&M? Why?
- What CD is in your car CD player right now? What are your thoughts about that band (love them/hate them)?
- What are the three things I can't go a day without? Why?
- How did Emily become such a horrible person?
- What are my thoughts on cats? (or cat food, or cat poop, or catnip…just leave all cats off the blog)
- Work (Emily's work, your work, Jace's work, etc.) The blog is supposed to be fun. You may however talk about God's work (how's that for a Sunday School answer?).
- Why is Emily so obsessed with Twilight? (don't even go there!)
- Don't judge! The blog is not for Judging (lest thou be counter judged!)