Monday, March 22, 2010

What was it like, feeding your son for the first time?




Ok. I've been working on trying to get some of our video edited so that it can be put on the blog. This took a little longer than I expected, so I went ahead and posted other blogs…and just left the video out.


This video is from our first visit with Cohen. Go back and READ THIS post before you watch the video. This is probably my favorite video from our first trip…mostly because of my expressions.


Watch my face when the lady that works at the hospital comes to take the spoon away from me. Then watch me as I try to shovel the food in Cohen's tiny mouth with that giant spoon. I just watched this video again, and I just keep laughing.


And stay tuned…right at the end, Cohen lets out a huge burp. It's so stinking funny!!

4 comments:

  1. awww. that is soo sweet. i love the burp! lol. He is such a lucky boy to have you two as his new parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I have totally never met you. But, I love reading your blog! I worked with Tricia and Adam in Myrtle Beach in 2004. Thanks so much for sharing about your adoption process. What an amazing story you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Does he still eat with those big ol serving spoons? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, you seem like one of the nicest people on planet earth.(And I imagine if a Raney wanted to marry you you probably are. (o: ) I enjoyed that video. He is soooo precious and I'm so glad you guys can call him your own!

    ReplyDelete