Thursday, April 22, 2010

Does Cohen like the water?



Um. Yes. Well, to be honest, I don't think that "like" is the correct term for the way he feels about water. He's in love with it!


On Sunday afternoon, Jace decided to mow and water the grass. Well, with that sprinkler going, I couldn't resist putting Cohen in some cute swim trunks and let him have some fun.


Just as we were turning on the water, the Pourciau's stopped by our house. Stella was not really in the proper attire for playing in the sprinkler, but she did entertain us with her singing (she sang "Rain, Rain Go Away" a few times).


These are just a few of my favorite pictures.






















And of course, with the help of Scarlett, we got some really cute video. I didn't edit this because I didn't have time, so I just downloaded all of it.

2 comments:

  1. His rain dance is even better the second time you see it.

    ReplyDelete