Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How well do Cohen, Lucy and Ella get along?


I've had lots of people ask me about Cohen's relationship with Lucy and Ella. Do they love him? Does he love them?

At first, Cohen was very interested in them, but he didn't want to touch them and he certainly didn't want them to lick him. Things have gotten a lot better for Cohen because Lucy and Ella really don't lick him much, but poor Lucy and Ella. Things have gone downhill for them.

A few weeks ago, after Cohen finished his dinner, I said "do you want to take a bath?" Well this is what we found when we got to the bathtub. Jealous?


 


Then the other day, I caught Cohen chasing Ella with a metal bucket trying to put it on her head.





Of course, they are working hard to get back at him. The other day, I caught Ella eating Cohen's sidewalk chalk.



This video was taken about a week ago. Cohen is trying to get Ella to sit at the end…he keeps saying "sit."




And a little later...Lucy and Ella get to bother Cohen while he tries to drink his milk (he is scooting around on his rear because I don't allow him to walk around the house with a cup of milk...I like my furniture too much!).




I think that all three of them are going to be best friends!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I'm wondering is that the lobster crawl Cohen is doing with the milk cup? I love watching this little clips! Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooooo cute! I love his little run. I think he's about Eli's size (my monster child)... How much does he weigh? I cannot wait to meet your little boy, Emily. He is precious.

    ReplyDelete