Sunday, May 30, 2010

Why is Ella in the tub with Cohen?


To all the readers out there...it may seem that life at the Raney house is just like visiting a zoo, with all the posts about Lucy and Ella, but that's what our life is like. With a 2 year old and two 60 pound dogs, I feel like I live at the zoo.

So here's another post about our dogs and our son.


I'm convinced that Cohen's favorite time of day is bath time. He loves to play in the water!

 Well, this is also one of Ella's favorite things to do as well.

It has happened before…I ask Cohen "do you want to go take a bath?" and we get to the bathtub and Ella is sitting there waiting patiently for her spa treatment.

Below is a picture that has previously appeared on the blog. It was taken about two months ago.



Things have changed at our house. Ella and Cohen are getting along great now…so the other day when I asked Cohen the question "are you ready to go take a bath?" and we found Ella waiting in the tub, I just decided to put Cohen in there with her.









And of course, we got some video of the fun as well. (I'm still learning how to do this video upload stuff, and it appears that I lost the sound for the first part of the video...sorry).

1 comment:

  1. You know, I once read that one of the President Bushes showers with his dogs. Maybe Cohen is destined for the Oval Office...

    ReplyDelete