Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Have you lost that bounce in your step?

Well, I have found something to help bring that bounce back!! Cohen, Aunt Trix, Scarlett, Stella and I all spent the afternoon at BooKoo Bounce on Monday. It was a last minute decision to go and I’m glad we did it. We had so much fun!!


Basically this place is just a large warehouse with big inflatable bounce things everywhere. Cohen really enjoyed the big slide at his party and the big bounce thing at Stella’s party, so I figured it was only a matter of time before we had to go to a place like this.

Below are a few of my favorite pictures from that day. I must mention, I made a deal with the very pregnant Scarlett…I would play with her child on the bouncy things if she would take some pictures of my child…she did an excellent job!

All smiles for the camera!!


Stella put us all to shame with her ability to climb and jump! Those gymnastic lessons are really paying off!!


Both kids took a break from the bouncing to do a little reading.




But then we all went right back to bouncing...







Playing a little ring-around-the-rosie in the bouncy thing. Stella had just given up on us when this picture was taken, but check out Cohen's face...he was just getting started!


Not sure what's going on here, but this picture made me laugh.


I love this picture. It may appear that Cohen is being a little gentleman and helping Stella up the ladder, but noooo...he is in fact trying to push her off so he can get on it. What a great kid!


This was Cohen's favorite slide...he could climb up and slide down all by himself.





Of course, getting pictures was not enough for the supermom we call Scarlett...she also managed to squeeze a few cute videos out of the day as well. This one is my favorite, because Cohen does a little dance at the end...too cute!



1 comment:

  1. I must say that my pictures were mostly terrible, but my video totally makes up for it! I LOVE the dance!

    ReplyDelete