Thursday, September 9, 2010

How was Cohen's first day of school?

Cohen started school this week. I took a few pictures from his first day.

We started the day with the most important meal of the day...on the menu...oatmeal and chocolate milk! Yummy!


Look at that smile...I think he's ready!


Jace met us at school to walk Cohen into his classroom on his first day.


Our little man is growing up so fast!



Well, I had so many things to do after his first day of school, I was not able to treat him to ice cream on that day. He got this special treat after the second day.




I think he really enjoyed it!

3 comments:

  1. i don't know where that smile or that posing for the camera come from!?! He's so cute! i love that kid!!! hope he continues to love school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *came from* not *come from*
    i swear, my grammar is better than that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you take me to school every year on my first day? You really know how to make someone feel happy and excited!! TOO PRECIOUS!!

    P.S. I'll take Tricia to her first day of grammar class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete