Saturday, October 2, 2010

Did you hold a bunny?

Yes. Yuck. Yes. Eww. For those that don't know this about me, I do not love bunnies. They are just not cool. And to be honest the real ones are not nearly as scary as the concrete ones that people place in their gardens.

Last week, the Red Barn Farm Tour came to Cohen's school. They sent a note home to parents to let us know that we were invited too....oh how fun! I had no idea there would be bunnies involved.

Below are a few of my favorite pictures from the day. As you are going through them, you will recognize one of Cohen's best friends, Stella.  She joined Cohen's class last week, and from the look of it, she is also having lots of fun at school.

While there are no pictures of me actually holding a bunny, it did happen. Ask Cohen or Stella and they will tell you. They wanted to touch the bunny and he kept hopping away. I'll do anything for those kids!

The cow was by far Cohen's favorite!





Stella love the kittens, but Cohen just wasn't sure. He's more of a dog person, you know.




Here is the teacher holding the bunny.


There were also chicks, ducklings, piglets, geese, and goats. It was a barn full of animals and fun!


Here are a couple of the best class pictures I could get. It's not easy getting 15 two year olds to sit still at the same time.



No comments:

Post a Comment