Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How did you decorate your pumpkin?

A few days ago I posted some pictures of when Cohen and I went to the pumpkin patch and selected a really nice pumpkin. We've been so busy over the last few days that I have not been able to sit him down to decorate it. Yesterday we took the time to do just that.

Here's the big smile I forced him to give before I let him begin.



 Such a great little artist.





Ok. So I walked away for a second to answer the phone. This is what I came back to...I think he's enjoying himself.






 And I probably should have just stopped him there, but he was already going to have to have a bath, why not just let him finish.






I also videoed some of this fun craziness...



The pumpkin painting was so much fun! They are going to be able to "pick" pumpkins at school in a week, so that means we get to do this all over again. Yay!

5 comments:

  1. An artist in the making. ("little Leonardo") I think he takes after his great grandmother!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first & last pictures are my FAVORITE! this is the best post yet! i love, love, love this kid!! and what a great mom to just go with the flow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You win the bravest mom in america prize. I was feeling good about myself for letting tris open multiple jars of play-doh at one time :) Guess I need to get on the paint bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay please tell me that final picture is going into a frame somewhere!!?!

    ReplyDelete