Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Is it starting to look like fall?

Yes. It's that time of year again. I love fall!! It's by far my favorite season. And my favorite month is October! I love the leaves changing colors and the cooler temperatures. I loved the month of October so much, I decided to get married during that month. Jace and I make 7 years next Monday. I can't believe it's been that long!

Anyway, this post is not really about me or Jace. Maybe I will post some early dating pictures later, but I know why you decided to stop by the blog today...for pictures of the cutest little boy on the planet!

Cohen and I joined Abbah, Nan, Aunt Trix, Aunt Katie and Katherine for a trip to the Pumpkin Patch last week. It was loads of fun!! This pumpkin patch did not only have lots of pumpkins to choose from, it also had a fun petting zoo area, swings, water things, tractors, slides, and a huge bouncy thing.



















Cohen and I had so much fun! Thanks Aunt Katie for inviting us...I hope we can get the kids together again real soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment