Wednesday, October 27, 2010

When was the last time you baked cookies with your grandma?

We should all have great memories of baking cookies with Grandma. I always loved helping my grandmothers in the kitchen, and Cohen is no different.

Last weekend, Nan and Pops came to visit and while they were here, Nan showed Cohen how much fun baking and decorating cookies can be.

I won't even begin to discuss the amount of raw cookie dough consumed during this baking experience, nor will I go into how many fully baked cookies were eaten by my two year old. I only want to show that he had a great time!









The cookies were very tasty! Thanks Nan! You are welcome to come back any time and bake more of your delicious cookies!!

2 comments:

  1. rolling pin behind the head...best. picture. ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew making cookies could be so much fun. Flour, Flour Everywhere!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I agree with Tricia. The rolling pin behind the head is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete