Sunday, December 26, 2010

Have you made any fun Christmas crafts?

You know my love for fun crafts!

Cohen and I have been having lots of fun making Christmas crafts. This first craft is a homework assignment from school. We were supposed to decorate an ornament to hang on the class tree.

We decided to paint the ornament, then put glitter around the edges. I know, I know, some of you frown at the use of glitter, but I love it, and so does Cohen.



Oh Cohen, why must you always put the paint on your face or up your nose?



This is not the finished product, but this is the last picture I took of this project. See when we went to put on the glitter, we had a bit of an accident. Cohen hit his chin on the tray we were using to hold the glitter, and the glitter went EVERYWHERE! My house will never be the same, and I don't care!


Our next crafty project was a foam house. I got this little kit from Wal-Mart. It was super easy to put together and with all the stickers, it was right on Cohen's level.







The next thing we did was a Santa handprint craft. Cohen loves to paint, so anything with paint is his favorite project.




These crafts were lots of fun! Fear not, we didn't do them all in one day, but I thought it would be nice to group them together in a blog post. I hope that you and your family are having lots of fun making Christmas crafts. Watch for future blog posts on the Christmas goodies we made!! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable crafts! His expressions are priceless, and you can see the excitement and fun in those beautiful eyes!!

    ReplyDelete