Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How do you celebrate? (part 2 - picture with Santa)

Please read previous post prior to reading this post.

Ok. Thanks to Scarlett and Jennifer, I'm taking my chances. If Ralph Romaguera comes after me, I'm coming after you two!!

The first picture we took was of the entire group.



And then just the Raney's, with Santa!


The pictures turned out great! I should mention that Ralph took only one shot of the big group and two of the Raney group. That's right folks. Only three shots to get these great pictures!! He's got talent!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Cute! Looks like Cohen has that "cheeeeese" smile that Eli's been practicing. :) glad you posted it. Looks like y'all are having a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! And even better, now that you have scanned it, I don't have to; I can just steal it off your blog. Thanks for that because I don't think my scanner even works anymore! Merry Christmas to me!

    ReplyDelete