Monday, December 27, 2010

What type of Christmas goodies did you make?

Jace, Cohen and I had lots of fun baking goodies for our friends and family.

The first thing we made was what I call "White Trash." I think during the holidays, everyone makes their own version of this. We used Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, peanuts, and peanut butter M&M's. We then poured melted almond bark over it and mixed it well. Yum.

I don't know if you can tell by the look on his face, but Cohen loves all things food! Especially when he gets to help make it and taste it along the way!!





The next treat we made was a cookie type thing from my Family Fun magazine. I thought this was great because it called for crushed Oreo cookies. Cohen loves to crush things, so this was perfect for him.


 

We are adding "Make Christmas Goodies" to our "Must Do Christmas Tradition List!" Oh, this list is getting long, but it's oh so fun!!

1 comment:

  1. yum! I need the recipe for that oreo thing. Tristyn is a girl after cohen's own heart. She LOVES being in the kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete