Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Going to Get Cohen (Part 11)

Is anyone actually still reading this? Not sure, but I'm just going to keep posting....maybe one day Cohen can look back over these and he will enjoy this.

No journal post for today…but I did find a picture taken earlier in February that I never did share.

I took this using my iPhone just before we left for Russia. This was the weather our first week in Russia. I told you it was cold!


I also took a couple of pictures this morning of him eating his breakfast. Yum!




4 comments:

  1. I'm still reading. I'm a little...um...obsessed with Cohen! I love pictures and stories! And I love seeing all the fun stuff you and Jace do with him. You're awesome parents, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely still reading. congrats on the marathon by the way. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still reading and enjoying every blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still reading! I love these posts. oh, and ive shown some people at work pics of yall and they dont believe me that hes adopted... so thanks for these posts so i can prove it! they swear he looks just like jace :)

    ReplyDelete