Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Is this better than a thousand words?

In November, Jace, Cohen and I headed to Baton Rouge, LA to meet the rest of the Raney family to take some family pictures.

Below are a few of the pictures from that photo shoot. All of these pictures were taken by Erin Guedry. She's an amazing photographer, and if you are in the Baton Rouge area, please look her up!!














Here's the entire family...Adam, Tricia, Pops, Abbah, Nan, Cohen, me and Jace. Looks like a happy bunch, hu?


Here is the official Christmas Card photo (front)


and the back....


And last, but certainly not least, here is my favorite picture of the day. This shows Cohen's personality better than any of the others.




2 comments:

  1. Very cute pics. And I love your hair long, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey Shelton DuvallMarch 9, 2011 at 8:50 PM

    I LOVE the photos!!!! They are all so sweet. As I looked at each one, I said, "that's my favorite!" I couldn't pick just one favorite!

    ReplyDelete