Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How did you celebrate Easter? (Part 2)

The second part of this Easter post includes some of Cohen's best friends. I bought a kit from Wal-Mart that had 6 ceramic eggs, paint, and brushes...so we decided to wait to do this fun craft for when Stella and Molly came to visit.



Here is Stella working on her beautiful Egg.


And here is Molly painting her egg.



Very artistic!



The girls did a great job painting their eggs and keeping the paint in the cup, on the egg, or on the table. Then there's my Cohen. Oh he's such a mess, but he's so stinkin' cute!!




The Thursday before Easter, the preschool where Cohen goes had their annual Easter egg hunt. He picked up the first egg, shook it, and then realized there was nothing in it, so he was done. I tried my best to explain that the Easter Bunny was going to come later and fill the eggs, and he needed to put more in his bag. He collected a total of 4 eggs!


He got to meet the Easter Bunny herself....and he loved her! (For those that know me, you know that I do not love bunnies and I find this costume a bit scary, but the kids loved it, so I did my best to hide my Easter Bunny fears).




No comments:

Post a Comment