Thursday, July 28, 2011

Are you hungry?

Last weekend Jace's family celebrated his grandmother's 85th birthday. She's an amazing lady! We had a party and I was in charge of bringing the watermelon to the party.

See, the problem with that is that Cohen and I do not love watermelon, so I got crafty.

My sister-in-law introduced me to this new site called Pinterest. This is a great place for organizing ideas and checking out to see what ideas your friends love.

Anyway, I saw this idea for a fruit tray on the site and decided to give it a try.

Check out the fruit tray...



I included watermelon, strawberries, peaches, pineapple, kiwi, blueberries and grapes. For the clouds, I just put some marshmallows at the top. I think it turned out kind of cute. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! I will definitely copy this idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait- you are from farmerville and do not love watermelon!!??? What happened?? :)

    love seeing all your ideas- you are just too crafty!!

    ReplyDelete