Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Can Cohen ride a big boy bike?

A few months ago, the Millets gave us a small boy bike with training wheels that their big boys no longer need. We put it in the garage, and every now and then we would pull it out, along with the tiny tricycle, and Cohen would always choose the tiny tricycle.

About three days ago, Jace and I decided it was time to graduate from the tricycle and on to the big boy bike. Three days ago, Cohen wouldn't even sit on the bike without someone holding on to him. Three days ago, he didn't want anything to do with the big boy bike. THREE DAYS AGO...I was helping him. Two days ago, I had some things I needed to do in town, so Jace took half a day off of work to play with Cohen. TWO DAYS AGO Cohen decided he loves the big boy bike!

So yesterday I grabbed my video camera and took a few videos of my big boy on his big boy bike. Halfway through the video, Cohen sees and airplane. Listen close to where he's going and what he wants to do. Too funny.

And, as if learning to ride the bike yesterday wasn't enough, the Raney's need to toss in a little adventure. Jace turned on the sprinkler and had him ride through that. Fun fun!


1 comment:

  1. So adorable!! I love to hear him talk.

    ReplyDelete