Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Could you give me a hand, please?

I'm a little late with this post, but better late than never.

I decided to do some homemade gifts for Mother's Day and Father's Day this year.

Here are a few shots of Cohen making Mother's Day Cards for Meme and Nan.





I actually wrote "Happy Mothers Day" on the card later, but forgot to snap a picture of that prior to mailing it. Oh well.

Now for the Father's Day Cards for Big Al and Pops.


 For Jace, I chose not to do a handprint craft. I gave Cohen a 12x12 sheet of paper and some crayons, paint and markers and let him get creative. It turned out really cute! It is now framed and hanging in Jace's office at work.


It takes a lot of deep thought to be creative!


Cohen, Jace and I also made a cute photo frame for Pops. I took some scrapbooking paper, cut it into small strips and modge podged it to a wooden frame. Turned out really cute!


1 comment: