Saturday, July 9, 2011

How much did you cut?

About 12 inches....of my hair! I'm so happy that it's gone. I don't know that I will ever do that again.

When we started our adoption process a couple of years ago, I got so wrapped up in the paperwork and the traveling, and then the raising of the child, that I never took time for myself to get a haircut. Then it became a challenge...how long can I go. I decided I should go at least 10 inches so that I could donate it to Locks of Love.

I went almost 2 years without a haircut (from September 2009 - July 2011). Well, this week I finally did it.

Scarlett took a couple of before shots. That is way too much hair!! I wore it up all the time, so you probably would have never guessed it was quite that long.



I went to a local salon and had random people in the salon take these pictures during the haircut process.






Now, I forgot to have Scarlett take an "after" shot, so I had to do it myself when I got home.


1 comment:

  1. The haircut is adorable!!! The donation you gave is priceless. You're beautiful inside out out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete