Saturday, August 13, 2011

Do you remember my independent child?

The other day I posted a blog about Cohen being more independent. I mentioned that each morning (and most evenings) he feeds Lucy and Ella.

I wanted to share a few pictures of him doing such a great job! (ok...so in the bottom picture, you can see all the dog food spilled out on the floor, but fear not, Lucy and Ella clean up Cohen's mess).



A year ago these two dogs were pretty much just annoyed with this kid. Now they are all just best friends. I think all little boys need a dog! There is a strange bond between him and Lucy and Ella.

Sometimes in the middle of the day, I will find them all in my room, Lucy laid out on my bed, Ella hiding under my bed, and Cohen right there with them. Talking to them, petting them, hiding with them, or just loving those two spoiled dogs. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment