Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How was Cohen's first day of WeeCare PreK3?

As mentioned in a prior blog, Jace and I were torn between keeping Cohen home everyday with me and sending him to a preschool/mom's day out one day a week. We we decided to go ahead and sign him up for First Baptist Church's Wee Care Program and let him have the opportunity to play with other kids, one day a week. Last Wednesday was his first day.

To see how things went on his first day of Wee Care last year, check out this post.

He's grown just a bit....he looks so skinny in those old pictures!

Here are a few pictures from his first day this year.


I'm not sure what was going on here, but it sure is a funny face!


I told him that I wanted to take one picture on my phone to send to his dad and grandparents, but this is all I got (sorry about the quality...my phone does not take very good pictures).


This is him at the door of the school....peeking in to see if Mr. Eddie is in there. When we parked the car, Cohen immeditaly noticed that Mr. Eddie's truck was in the parking lot...so he was on a mission!


Cohen's cubbie at school.



A little later that day, I had the privilege to pick up these two beautiful little girls from their first day of school (they go to St. Timothy's...which is just up the road a bit from Cohen's school).



After lunch and a short nap, Molly, Stella, and I headed to Cohen's school to pick him up from his first day. Cohen is so lucky to have such wonderful friends!! 

And one final shot...all the kids, in their car seats, in the minivan. Good thing we went with the van!! (Fear not parents of Molly and Stella....everyone was safely buckled in prior to leaving the parking lot).


I think all three kids will agree that it was a great first day of school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment