Monday, October 10, 2011

How do you track your reading list?

Since Cohen and I started homeschooling, I've come to the realization that I must be organized. My usual, unorganized, chaotic life has to have some order when it comes to my child's education.

Using some of the ideas I got online from blogs and pinterest, I have designed my own "Completed Book List" spreadsheet. It's not very fancy, but it works for what we need. I started with a simple list that only gave the Author and Title. Later I decided I better put a date, so that I could remember when we read these books. I've just recently added subject (mostly for blogging purposes) and rating. For now our rating system is a happy face, sad face, and one that's just in between. Later, I'd like for it to be a 5 star system, but Cohen doesn't really get that detailed right now.

Here is a copy of our "Completed Book List." I'm offering it in color or black and white. You will notice that it is a little off-centered. I punch holes in mine and they go in a binder. I'm trying to be organized....remember?




If you are interested in downloading a copy of this for your own use, please feel free. It's nothing fancy, I know, but it is a place to start.

Completed Book List Color
Completed Book List BW



Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment