Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Where did my memory card go?

So about a week or so ago, I went to load the latest pictures from our school fun on the computer. When I put the card into the slot on the computer, the computer opened up, showed his huge teeth and ate the entire card. Ok, that's not true. The card reader slipped and the card fell into the computer. I have added this to the "Honey-Do" List, but my wonderful husband has been super busy lately and has not yet had time to retrieve the card.


(HTPC = Home Theater PC)

For now, you will just have to wait to see our latest school adventures. Fear not, I have an older, smaller memory card I've been using the past couple of weeks, but I don't want to show you what we did for the letter "H" without showing you "G." You will just have to wait.


While you wait, I thought it would be fun to show you some of the other stuff we've been doing. I love taking pictures of Cohen, mostly because I feel like he is the cutest kid on the planet (I may be biased). For today, I will share a few of my favorite shots from the past month or so.










Hopefully some of our school stuff will make it on the blog very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thnak goodness your blog is back on!! I've been having blog withdrawals and wondering where you were!! These are the cutest pictures and Nan and Pops agree he is the cutest kid on the planet and in the universe!

    ReplyDelete