Friday, December 23, 2011

Who do you sing for?

Cohen's school had their annual Christmas program a week or so ago. The day of the program, Cohen's teacher pulled me to the side and asked me to talk to Cohen about his behavior on the stage. I sat with him when we got home and I asked him what he was doing on stage...his reply, "dancing, singing, playing with baby Jesus." So we had to have a talk about playing with baby Jesus, and how to stand still and sing the songs. He did an amazing job on stage! When he saw me, he waved at me....just melted my heart!

Here are a few pictures from the event.

"Who do you sing for?" Well we should all be singing praises to God for all the many wonderful things He has done for us!! I love this picture of my boy!




Cohen only goes to school one day a week...so the other kids had lots of extra time to practice. This is one of the cute faces Cohen made when he wasn't real sure what he was supposed to be singing.



And a couple of family shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment