Monday, December 12, 2011

Who is coming to town?

Santa!!

I have many wonderful memories of going to visit Santa. I was going through some old pictures and found a few of me over the years with Old St. Nick.

I'm guessing this one was taken in 1983?


This one may be 1984 or 1985? Either way, I have two sisters....why are they not in this picture with me?


I love that my sister is wearing a costume in her Santa picture! I'm guessing we must have just come from a parade or something. This one may be 1985 or 1986 or maybe even 1987?


Ok...last one of me. I guess Mitzi finally decided that she could take a picture with Santa. And again with the costume, Joani? I guess you stayed very busy during the Christmas season.


This is a tradition we are trying to keep with Cohen. Here is Cohen with Santa last year.


And this year....


For those wondering...Cohen asked Santa for the following:

1. Mater with Bubbles
2. Cars with Buttons and a Steering Wheel
3. Buzz with Cars

2 comments:

  1. Will's asking for a sister . . . i'm thinking they don't carry those at the Wal-mart. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan...if they did...Cohen would have one by now! Doesn't quite work that way.

    ReplyDelete