Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What starts with the letter M?

Ok, moving right along to the letter M.

For the letter M we started off by learning about the country Mexico. We made maracas out of paper cups, foil and rice. Cohen was super excited about this project!


They were so much fun to make. We both made one...this one is mine.


And here is Cohen putting the stickers on his maraca.


Next we attempted to make a Pinata.


I hung it up to dry for a few days. Then I realized that it was not working. The paper never really did stiffen up like it was supposed to and I ended up just throwing it away. It was fun while it lasted.


We also listened to some Mexican Music and danced with our Maraca. It was so much fun!! This video makes me laugh every time I watch it!!




In addition to Mexico, we also learned about Magnets. I guess I totally forgot to take pictures of us playing with magnets, but that was fun. Take my word for it.

I'm not listing our books for this week, because I totally forgot to write them down. Guess we were too busy playing with the magents to worry about documenting our books.

No comments:

Post a Comment