Friday, January 13, 2012

Why do you need a washer?

For Christmas, my husband's brother and his wife gave me a metal stamping kit. I saw some cute crafts on Pinterest using metal stamping sets and I added it to my Amazon wish list thinking no one would really buy it. I have such a great family!!

I couldn't really wait to use it, so I took it out the day I got it and tried to make something crafty. Really, I just made a mess. Oh and you will get some strange looks if you ask your husband for a piece of wood, a hammer, and some washers.

Here I am at our Christmas party trying out my new stamping set.


Really I just made a great big mess of some washers that day, but I was still learning.

My skills have improved just a bit. I made this cute necklace for my niece for her birthday.


As you can see, it's not perfect, but it's getting better.

If you would like a necklace similar to this one, let me know. I'm planning to make a few for my Etsy store. Don't feel like you have to go through Etsy either, you can just e-mail me at Eraney03@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment