Friday, January 6, 2012

Would you like one?

So, as you all know, I've been a full-time stay-at-home mom since May 2010. What a blessing it has been to get to hang out everyday with the most wonderful little boy on the planet. I've really enjoyed my time with him, but as he is getting older, he needs me a little less everday. I'm finding myself getting bored during the day...so I decided I need a hobby!

For Christmas, I made some of my friends and family homemade gifts. I'll post pictures of some of this stuff later (mostly because I haven't finished all my Christmas parties yet). One of the things I made were magnets for the fridge.


I've recently purchased some higher quality materials and fun paper to make more. I'm super excited about my new crafting hobby. The problem is that I want to make fun stuff, but I don't want to keep it. So, I listed my first item on Etsy TODAY!


I'm selling a set of 4 of these cute bird magnets. They are super cute and VERY strong!

If you are interested, feel free to stop by my Etsy store or just e-mail me at eraney03@gmail.com. Of course, these make cute gifts, party favors, Valentines surprises, etc. If you want more than just 4, or you want a different color/theme just let me know. I'll offer discounts for larger purchases.

I'm still working on my skills...but I'm hoping to make some fun Russian themed magnets and jewelry to help fund our second adoption. For now, I'm just having some fun.

1 comment:

  1. Deb Harrison KuhnsJanuary 6, 2012 at 12:57 PM

    Precious ideas!! Will have to check out your Esty store for sure!

    ReplyDelete