Saturday, February 11, 2012

Can you believe it has been 2 years?

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY COHEN!

February 11, 2010


December 2011 (Most recent I have of the 3 of us)

So many things have changed since that crazy day two years ago. I praise God for all his many blessings! I know He has big plans for this kid!!


In honor of this Gotcha Day, I made a cute little picture to hang up to help us all remember how special these days are for all of us! I saw this really cute framed art on Pinterest...and decided to just make my own version for an adopted child.


Source: etsy.com via Emily on Pinterest


Well, here is my version for the adopted child. Cohen has lots of special days to celebrate!




Well, what do you think. Do you know of someone adopting? Think they might want one for themselves? E-mail me for more info.




I'm linked up to...

Positively Splendid I Heart Nap TimeOopsey Daisy

4 comments:

  1. Oh Happy Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE the picture you made!!! I've seen some like that on Pinterest too, but I love how you made it yours, with Cohen's important dates. Happy Gotcha Day!!!! He is such a sweet little boy and God definitely has big plans for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a SWEET idea!! :) Your little guy will treasure this. I love that you call it your "Gotcha Day"! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete