I’m going to try to get better about posting some of my fun homemade preschool resources for everyone to use.
A week or so ago I saw a cute thing on
I got the idea to do this from Pinterest. I saw this and immediately pinned it.
Well, I printed the one for the entire alphabet and set it on our cookie sheet and got out our set of magnetic letters. Cohen got to work matching the letters and we realized real quick that my magnet letters are not the same as the creator of this activity. Ours are HUGE compared to hers, and they wouldn’t fit. Cohen was stacking letters on top of each other and getting super frustrated. Not good.
Instead of purchasing a new set of magnet letters, I created a alphabet sheet to fit our letters.
Nothing super fancy, but it works. I also created one for the lowercase letters.
To download the lowercase sheet go here.
To download the uppercase sheet go here.
Please let me know if you have any problems with the downloads, because it’s the first time I’ve ever used this particular program.