Saturday, April 7, 2012

Would you like to see the Easter card?

As you are probably all aware now, Cohen has been working his way through each holiday by making a fun card for his grandparents. Easter is no different.


I found this really cute Easter card template online. I made it a bit smaller (to fit 2 on a 8.5x11 sheet of cardstock).




Cohen and I read the REAL Easter story, and I asked him to draw a picture of the important parts of the story. After drawing a picture, he wrote his own name on the card too!


IMG_2637
 IMG_2638

IMG_0007


I wrote a verse on the back to remind the Grandparents of God’s love.


IMG_0008


I hope you and your family have a very HAPPY EASTER, but mostly I hope that you take time out of your busy schedule to remember the real reason for this holiday. We celebrate a RISEN SAVIOR! Praise God!

And some words from Cohen's current favorite song...

My God is not dead
He's surely alive
He's living on the inside
Roaring like a lion

-David Crowder "Like a Lion"

1 comment: