Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What begins with the letter T?


This week was supposed to be our last week of official homeschooling, but that just didn’t happen. Cohen and I just played too much. I’m not really set to much of a schedule this year anyway, because let’s face it, the beauty if doing this at home is you can have whatever schedule you want, AND HE’S 3! Nothing goes according to plan with a 3 year old. Maybe we will finish next week.

Anyway, all that to say, I’m pretty far behind with my posts. Here are a few things that we did for the letter T.

We sorted turtle pictures, largest to smallest.

IMG_2406

We found different types of Transportation.

IMG_2375


We matched the workers with their mode of transportation.


IMG_2379

IMG_2381
IMG_2383
This was a really fun lesson. If you would like to get a copy for yourself and your kids, head over to Miss Kindergarten or go to my pinterest Homeschooling Board.

I found some really cute little transportation themed foam stickers at the dollar store. I drew a road and railroad on a piece of paper and told Cohen to stick the stickers where they should go. It turned out really cute!

IMG_2434

IMG_2436


Learning the letter T was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love the foam stickers. Very creative and a great learning experience!!

    ReplyDelete