Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Are you angry?

A few months ago, when I started planning my amazing kid’s 4th birthday party, I asked him what theme he would like to go with for the party this year. His immediate answer was “Angry Birds.” I was a little shocked by his answer. He loves the game, but I thought for sure he would go with Buzz, Woody, Batman, or Shrek. Nope. He picked Angry Birds, so that’s what we went with.

Here are a few of the party decorations. Angry Birds is a super easy party, because it is basically primary colors (red, blue, yellow, and green). I got balloons and streams and went to town!
2012 06 16_0004

2012 06 16_0022

Jace was responsible for the cake. He’s an amazing cake decorator. A few years ago, I would have never guessed this was one of his talents, but he surprises me more and more everyday.

IMG_3363

Check out these cute little pigs!!

IMG_3361
More pictures of the cake coming later, but here is my contribution to the sweets at Cohen’s party. Once again, I made cupcakes in ice cream cones.

2012 06 16_0080

2012 06 16_0082

Here’s a picture of the finished cake! I told you he’s talented! In the back, you can see the gift bags I made. There were angry birds everywhere!

2012 06 16_0083

More pictures of the actual party coming later.

No comments:

Post a Comment