Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Where have you been?

Let me start by apologizing to my loyal blog readers. I’ve taken a few weeks off to work on Vacation Bible School at my church. It took a lot more of my time than I had anticipated, but it was well worth it in the end. I actually had the opportunity to lead a child to Christ. I am constantly reminded of how GREAT and WONDERFUL our God truly is.

The past few weeks, when not working on Church stuff, I’ve been thoroughly enjoying my summer. We had a few field trips, a big birthday party, a first triathlon for my Cohen, and many more memories. I’m hoping to share those with you over the next few weeks.

Just be patient. I am determined to enjoy my summer of no schedules, no rules, no boss, and lots and lots of playtime!

In order to get back in the swing of blogging, I’m just going to share a few pictures of our first few weeks of summer.

We’ve been shopping (that’s the big red ball outside of the Esplanade Target).

IMG_3289

And swimming (more on this swimming thing later…but isn’t he a cutie!)

IMG_3291

We have visited the Children’s Museum several times (maybe there will be more pics later because we took a special trip this week with some of our good friends!)

IMG_3193

Cohen started his first organized group sport – T BALL! Go Green Dragons! (Definitely another blog on this!)

IMG_3185

For now, that’s all. I’m working on more detialed accounts of our summer so far. Hope you and your family are having a wonderful summer as well!

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!!! Look so forward to your blogs! Thanks for posting precious pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete