Friday, January 11, 2013

How well do you know Cohen (the 2013 version)?

Last year I made this really neat little artwork to hang just outside Cohen’s bedroom.


I want to make this a tradition. At the beginning of each year, ask Cohen (and any future children) these 20 questions to see how they have grown and changed over the year.

Here is ours for this year.

Cohen Interview 2013

My favorites are…

Who is the coolest person on the planet? “My Mom”

What is your favorite memory? “Playing in the water puddle with my friends.” This is especially funny because we did that when we were evacuated for Hurricane Isaac.

What food is the yuckiest? “I think all foods are good.” So true. This boy will eat ANYTHING! And LOTS of it!


What do you think? Don’t you want to ask your kids some questions.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to journal the changes as he grows!! Definitely a keepsake!

    ReplyDelete