Monday, January 14, 2013

What are the parts of the Earth?


After 12 weeks of Classical Conversations, I sort of feel like I know what I’m supposed to be doing. My goal for the next 12 weeks is to keep it fun and educational. I want to do more crafts/experiments!

For Week 13, we are learning the different parts of the earth. Below is a craft I made for us to complete next week. (I made it ahead of time…not like me at but I'm sharing it online, so I had to make sure it works!).

Basically it’s a worksheet with 6 circles, labeled for each layer we are learning.

I will have Cohen draw a picture of what each layer represents (see my example below, Biosphere contains plants, animals, and people).



IMG_5913


IMG_5914



Cohen and I went to the library today to do school. While we were there he finished his project.



I will put it on CC Connected but if you aren't a member feel free to download a copy from my website!




DOWNLOAD HERE!


I can’t wait to hear what you think!



Classical Conversations Weekly Link-Up

2 comments:

  1. love love love it!!! Did a similar one today but I like the idea of drawing a picture representation. Thanks for the download, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just finished studying the layers of the earth at school. Love the craft!! I have a foldable pattern that my students use to draw the layers of the earth. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete