Thursday, February 14, 2013

How did you celebrate Cohen’s Gotcha Day?

 

Can you believe it has been 3 years since this adorable little boy was placed in our arms and in our family forever! My how time flies.

 

This year, we started out with cinnamon rolls on the Celebrate Plate.

 

IMG_6213

 

I gave him the choice for where we would eat lunch. He picked sushi! That’s my boy! It was a super special lunch because Jace was able to meet us there.

 

IMG_6218

 

IMG_6220

 

IMG_6221

 

For dinner we had pancakes, another of Cohen’s favorites. It was another wonderful day! I’m so thankful he’s a part of our family and I’m so glad I get to enjoy days like this with him!

1 comment:

  1. We are so thankful for our precious grandson!! He spreads sunshine wherever he goes!!!

    ReplyDelete