Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Would you like to see Cohen’s new lap desk?

 

I saw these cute little plastic lap desks at Michaels the other day and I just had to have one. Cohen loves to do his schoolwork on the floor, and sometimes that’s tough because there isn’t a hard surface to write on (our homeschool room is carpeted).

 

 

photo 1photo 2

 

 

 

I decided I wanted to dress it up a bit and personalize it just for Cohen.

 

I had some chalkboard vinyl just lying around waiting for a good project. This was perfect!

 

Chalkboard Lap Desk #justanotherraneyday

 

I’m still learning a lot with my Silhouette Cameo I got for Christmas, but here is a quick picture of another project I did as well.

 

Sports bottle with vinyl initial #justanotherraneyday

 

I’m so new at this, so my stuff is not the best quality, but I’m getting better, right? Hehe!!

 

Here he is with his new lap desk (he is wearing shorts!!).

 

Chalkboard Lap Desk #justanotherraneyday
Chalkboard Lap Desk #justanotherraneyday

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lil\'LunaI Heart Nap Time

 

 

Shabby Nest

 

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Lil Lunq. I know exactly what you mean about your Silhouette. I'll be honest, I'm slightly terrified by mine! I am determined to learn to use it better though. Very cute post. love what you did!

    RamglintgReed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete