Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Does your bike lane end?

 

I’ve had so much fun the past few weeks with my Silhouette Cameo. Jace bought this for me for Christmas as a HUGE surprise, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

 

Recently I have discovered the love of Heat Transfer Vinyl. I’m not great at it yet, but I’m getting there. I’m still testing out different brands and colors and shapes and sizes. Below is the very first shirt I made, for Cohen.

 

IMG_7106

IMG_7137

 

After making a fun race day shirt for Cohen, I went on to make a race day shirt for all the Team Raney spectators. We wore these at Jace’s first ever Half Ironman Race.

 

IMG_7116

IMG_7083

 

Here are a few others shirts I’ve made for Cohen.

 

IMG_7145

IMG_7174

 

And here's one I made for my nieces birthday party.

 

IMG_7171IMG_7172

 
And here it is on my sweet niece, Brue. Isn't she so very cute!!
 
 

 

 

 

Now, I’m still perfecting the proper way to wash and dry these shirts. I’ve already ruined a few in the dryer. Ugh! I’ve found that they do just fine in the washing machine, so no hand washing required! Yay! The dryer is giving me fits though. If you lay them flat to dry, they will be just fine, but who wants to do that! I don’t have room in my house to lay shirts all over in order for them to dry. If I put them in the dryer and pull them out just before they are fully dry, they work just fine. Also, if you set your dryer to a lower heat setting (if that’s possible) they come out dry and still in tact.

 

Friends…would you like a shirt? I’m still practicing my skills, so if you are willing to pay for the shirt, I’ll make one for you. E-mail at JustAnotherRaneyDay@gmail.com me if you are interested!

 

1 comment: