Monday, July 15, 2013

Can you believe he is 5 years old?

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe my baby is 5 years old!

We had fun celebrating his birthday! His birthday party with his friends took place in May, and those pictures will come later, but here are a few pictures from his actual birthday (which is in June).

How old are you today?

IMG_0068

An early morning wake-up call from Molly. He spoke to her for a minute, then I’m pretty sure he hung up on her.

IMG_0366

We met up with Molly (and her family) later that day for ice cream.

IMG_0082

IMG_0084

It’s a tradition in our family for Jace to make the birthday cake. This year he got to make 2 (one for the party, and one for the actual birthday). Cohen saw a picture of this dog bowl cake in my family fun magazine, so Jace made him a dog bowl cake! SO CUTE!

IMG_0088

We gave Cohen a Perry the Platypus Guitar.

IMG_0092

And now…a video of him on his guitar, with some backup drums by Molly.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment