Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Have you made any other cute crafts with your Cameo?

Why yes, yes I have!

I made these shirts for my newest niece, Haddie. They are FAR from perfect, but I figure she won’t care since she’s just a few months old, right?

 

Shirt personalized with Heat transfer vinyl.  Justanotherraneyday.blogspot.com

 

Shirt personalized with Heat transfer vinyl.  Justanotherraneyday.blogspot.com

 

Shirt personalized with Heat transfer vinyl.  Justanotherraneyday.blogspot.com

 

Shirt personalized with Heat transfer vinyl.  Justanotherraneyday.blogspot.com

 

Just the other day, while watching High School Musical (for maybe the 10th time this month…I seriously love that movie!), I noticed Chad (Corbin Bleu) wearing this really cool shirt. (Sorry for the REALLY poor picture quality…I couldn’t find a picture of this shirt online, so I played the movie on my ipad and took a picture from the movie, so I would have something to use as a guide when making my own shirt).

 

IMG_0379

 

Here is Cohen modeling his new shirt. I purchased this shirt from Wal-mart about a month ago, and it fit then. I washed it, and Cohen grew a BUNCH in a month…so now it doesn’t fit at all. Oh well, he still looks adorable in it. I’m going to go buy a bigger shirt and do this again, because it’s just so darn cute! As you can see from this picture, he really does have his own background music, and he enjoys dancing to it too! Love that boy!

 
 
 
Shirt personalized with Heat transfer vinyl.  Justanotherraneyday.blogspot.com
 
 
Shirt personalized with Heat transfer vinyl.  Justanotherraneyday.blogspot.com
 
 
Shirt personalized with Heat transfer vinyl.  Justanotherraneyday.blogspot.com
 

And here are a couple of trays I made for my sister to give away as mothers day gifts. Both her mom and mother-in-law’s last names begin with an “A.” Yep, my sister’s initials never really changed.

 

Tray personalized with vinyl.  Justanotherraneyday.blogspot.com

Tray personalized with vinyl.  Justanotherraneyday.blogspot.com

 

Just this week, I decided to redo my Silhouette Cameo cover. I’m planning to put a similar design on the actual cameo, to dress it up a bit.

 

Silhouette dust cover personalized with htv vinyl.  Justanotherraneyday.blogspot.com

 

My neighbor had this beautiful piece of furniture from his church that he sanded and repainted. He did an amazing job! This holds the sound and computer equipment for the church sanctuary. He wanted to put a verse across the front, and asked me to help. This was by far the largest project I’ve done, and I was super nervous about how it would turn out, but I think it looks pretty good.

 

Furniture personalized with vinyl.  Justanotherraneyday.blogspot.com

Furniture personalized with vinyl.  Justanotherraneyday.blogspot.comFurniture personalized with vinyl.  Justanotherraneyday.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment