Friday, September 13, 2013

How was Cohen’s first week of school?



Cohen had a pretty good first week of school. He got two notes sent home and his teacher and I had one parent/teacher phone call. Other than that, things went great!

I’m counting it as a successful week, because he woke up happy each morning and was excited about going to school.

Here are a few pictures I took on his first day.


IMG_0864

IMG_0869

IMG_0879


IMG_0882

Jace took the entire day off, so that I wasn’t so lonely. (Remember folks, for the last year, we homeschooled, which means there is no daycare/school and Cohen stayed with me pretty much 24/7).

We had breakfast at Lulu’s and got the GIGANTIC cinnamon roll. YUM!

IMG_0897

IMG_0898

We also went shopping for furniture (I sold my table prior to moving to Texas, so I have no place to serve dinner).

And his first day of school treat….frozen yogurt! It’s mostly gummy bears and gummy worms, but there is some yogurt at the bottom.

IMG_0901

Such a cute kid! Can’t wait to see what next week brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment